Why would you ever want to eat a taco when you could have...something else? Follow along with a happy little taco as they try to convince you that something else is for dinner. Just don't tell them what day it is! This silly rhyming story features a fun finger puppet toy built into the book, encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, and language development in your little boys and girls. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun!
Collect the entire series of books in the Cottage Door Press Finger Puppet Collection!
- The adorable built-in taco finger puppet encourages interactive play and helps develop fine motor skills
- Funny rhyming story entertains while teaching language patterns to babies and toddlers in their first years
- Practice hand-eye coordination. Beautiful illustrations with bright coloring help keep your toddler engaged
- Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun
- This little finger puppet book is a great gift for birthdays, baby showers, holidays, taco Tuesdays, and more