PEEK A FLAP OCEAN
Who is curious about the ocean? Everyone! Little ones will love to lift the flaps and see surprises through peek-a-boo holes, as they learn about whales and jellies and sharks and more! This beautiful board book takes a look at our oceans from the sandy beach to the darkest depths. Filled with fun facts, new vocabulary words, and surprises found under sturdy lift-a-flaps, sturdy enough for even the busiest toddler! Durable pages and chunky flaps are perfect for little exploring hands, which also help strengthen hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills. A lively, educational ocean introduction designed to entertain and engage curious little readers. A must for little ocean animal lovers!
Explore more peek a flap board books and lift the flap board books for babies and toddlers from Cottage Door Press!
- Sturdy, thick board pages and durable flaps designed to withstand traditional wear and tear for curious little infants and toddlers
- Peek and explore sharks, dolphins, turtles, fish, and many other creatures that live under the sea
- Lifting the interactive flaps encourages sensory exploration and helps support the development of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in developing children
- Bright, cheerful illustrations and interesting facts in these sensory lift-a-flap books for babies and preschoolers keep them entertained and engaged
- Perfect gift for birthdays, holidays, and curious little shark and fish lovers!